Ann Adams Bryan
Ann “Annie” Adams Bryan joined AG Adams Law in 2016. Her practice is concentrated in complex commercial and construction litigation.
Ms. Bryan is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s School of Law, where she was honored as a member of the Davis Society and the recipient of the Winston Crisp Student Leadership Award. She spent a summer interning in the United States District Court for the Honorable Marcia Morales Howard, and she completed more than 100 hours of pro bono services during her time as a student. She received a Bachelor of Science from the University of Florida, where she was recognized as the Most Outstanding Student Leader and gave the University’s commencement address.
Ms. Bryan resides in Jacksonville, FL with her husband, Josh and their son James. She enjoys serving in community roles that benefit women and children, including being a Women’s Giving Alliance Delores Barr Weaver Fellow, a volunteer for the Women’s Board, and a member of the community advisory council for The Birth and Newborn Center at Wolfson Children’s Hospital.
- Davis Society, University of North Carolina Law (2013) (recognizing academic and personal excellence and willingness to serve for the betterment of the School of Law, its faculty and students)
- Winston Crisp Award for Student Leadership, University of North Carolina Law (2013) (Student Bar Association award recognizing excellence in student leadership)
- Florida Blue Key, member (inducted 2006)
- Most Outstanding Student Leader, University of Florida (2007)
- Commencement Speaker, University of Florida (2007)
- The Florida Bar Association
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- Women’s Giving Alliance, Delores Barr Weaver Fellow, Class of 2016
- The Women’s Board, Blog and Social Media Committee, Chair and member (2014 – 2016)
- Birth and Newborn Advisory Council, Wolfson Children’s Hospital (2016)
- The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, College of Law, J.D. (2013)
- The University of Florida, B.S. (2007)